We'd like to thank everyone that attended
*Doggie Games! *Face Painting!
*Raffle to support our
*Doggie Fun Zone! *Food Trucks!
Kids Zone Bounce House sponsored by WINDERMERE PREPARATORY SCHOOL
*Police K9 Demonstrations!
*Great Vendors with
lots of Pet Products!
Our Title Sponsor
Our Media Sponsor
Our 19th Annual
5K/10K Run Among the Lakes!
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Windermere, FL US 34786
Kids Run Children 7 and under can join the FREE Kids Run, and receive a participation medal at the finish line. The Kids Run is a 100 yard dash through the finish line. Participants 8 years and older will not be permitted in the free kids run. All Kids run participants will receive a participation medal at the finish line. Please note, kids run participants will not receive an event t-shirt. The Kids Run will be a 100 yard run through the finish line.
Packet Pick-up & Late Registration:
Thursday, April 2, 2020 & Friday, April 3, 2020, 4pm - 7pm at Windermere Town Hall, 520 Main Street, Windermere, FL 34786. Phone 407-876-2563 x5321
Race Day - packet pick-up at race site 6:00am - 7:30am
Every runner gets a
FREE T shirt and Finisher Medal.
Awards are also presented to Division Winners and Overall Winners.
We are very excited to have your child attend our Windermere Tennis Programs!
Our goal is to provide students the opportunity to learn and enjoy the lifetime sport of tennis.
This program focuses on quality training and professional tennis
instruction in a fun small group environment.
For more information or questions about this program, please contact our Program Director:
Windermere Youth Tennis
Enroll Now for our Summer Classes!
Class Location: Windermere Recreation Center
11465 Park Avenue
Windermere, FL 34786
Our classes are designed for junior players from beginner to intermediate level.
Summer Camp Dates
Week 1 - 8th June - 12th June
Week 2 - 15th June -19th June
Week 3 - 22nd June -26th June
Week 4 - 13th July - 17th July
9am to 11:30am
Quickstart Green (Ages 11-15 years old)
Junior Acers (Ages 7-15 years old)
MG Tennis Summer Tennis Camp
2020 Procedure Operations Guide On Implementation of CDC Guidance
Summer Camp Dates
8th June - 12th June
15th June -19th June
22nd June -26th June
13th July - 17th July
Playing Tennis Safely: Facility and Programming Procedures
• Our activity will be in line with the Federal Government’s advised social distancing measures (defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
• Signs will be in highly visible locations (e.g., camp entrances, dining areas, restrooms) that promote every day protective measures.
• Temperature checks will be administered to all coaches and students at the beginning of each camp at 9 AM.
• Group coaching will be limited to small groups of 4 per court.
• Tennis drills and exercises will primarily deal with limited social contact and more point play.
• Campers will use designated tubes to pick up tennis balls during the course of play.
• Snack breaks will be administered at staggered times to limit the interaction between groups of students.
• Bathrooms will be cleaned at 8:45 AM and 10:15 AM by staff. Cleaning schedules will be posted in the bathroom.
• Campers and Staff will be at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
• Disinfectant soap, hand sanitizers or wipes will available at all main contact points.
• All players should leave the facility immediately after play at 11:30am.
Damon Ponzie and Marcello Gouts
COSTUME PARADE AND HAYRIDE
Windermere Parks and Recreation will host their annual Costume Parade and Hayride on Saturday, October 26 at 9:30 AM.
The event takes place at Town Hall, and is open to all residents.
For information, call the town office at: 407-876-8393 x21